Monday, April 24, 2006

Week Thirteen

Well I made up what was lost last week. I also did the measurements this week that I missed the week prior. Progress on both. I think one of the reasons I've been having a tough time making more weight loss progress is due to the fact that I've been walking and using the stairs more and I've finally started to add some muscle weight because of it. Damn muscle weight. I'm only walking a little more than before, but I'm using the stairs now instead of the elevator to go to and from my office on the 5th floor. I've continued to use the stairs for my 5th to 7th floor trips. I'm not sure how many trips up and down the stairs I make in a day, but it's more than just going up in the morning and coming down at night. Hopefully it doesn't slow the weight loss part of this too much. I'm happy about the extra exercise, but I'd love to finally make my first goal and see it in the rearview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home