Sunday, April 02, 2006

Week Ten

Well I can't say I'm surprised. I've gotten used to eating very well again. Not healthy, but well. The past couple of weeks have been fairly chaotic as far as life goes. Not in a bad way, just in a busy and don't want to play by the rules way. We had the St. Paddy's day party. Yummy. We had the Ensenada cruise. Yummy. And then we had what was supposed to be a normal week getting back on plan.

And I guess for the most part it was. I ended up showing a net gain, but really, considering all the food I stuffed in during the cruise I guess it's going all right. Technically I should have counted the 167.5 from last weekend rather than the 164.5. If I had done that I'd be showing a loss this week. However, I did manage to go from 167.5 to 165.5 so that in itself is great. And I did it while still putting away some of the rest of the cheese from the Irish party. Forward progress. Sort of. If I can just stay away from any more cruises for a while I'll be in good shape. At this point I've given up on predicting when I'll make my 10% goal. All I know is that at some point I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home