Monday, March 13, 2006

Week Seven

And yet another week where the pounds are in the minus column. And that's a winner for sure. I had doubts this week that this would be the case. I had anticipated a break even week seeing as we had a Bristol dinner on Tuesday that consisted of salad with warm andouille sausage and a tomato vinagrette, gooey cheese french bread, gumbo with so much good stuff in it and praline blondies for desert. Now these dinners at Bristol can not be considered low cal or healthy by any stretch, but man oh man do they taste good. Oh so good. This week was no exception. It was a splurge and worth it. Now if that had been all I wouldn't have had any doubts about another losing week.

However, for whatever reason I had a willpower break down on Saturday. I had every intention of hitting up Subway for lunch since Mrs. LK and I were planning on going out to dinner Saturday night. Didn't happen. I had a full blown double-double, animal style and half an order of frys instead. Basically a whole days worth of food at one sitting. Ack. Oh well move on. Still no biggee if we had skipped dinner, but that didn't happen either. Dinner consisted of pasta, calamari and shrimp in a spicy tomato sauce, a glass and a half of wine followed by tiramisu. Oi!

Amazingly enough even with all that I managed to shuck another pound. At this rate I't'll take me all year, but who cares. I had an enjoyable week as far as food goes. With the exception of those two days I stuck to the plan, ate right, walked a bit and drank a ton of water. This week is gonna be a bitch what with the ducktaco crowd throwing a St. Paddy's day bash, but oh well. Stick to the plan during the week and enjoy next Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home