Sunday, March 05, 2006

Week Six

Looks like I'm back on schedule. Weeks four and five should have been switched, but what the heck does my body know anyway. This week contained a couple of really nice meals, but we managed to limit the portions so that we didn't break the bank. I don't want to say it's getting easy to pull this off because it's not. However, it is definitely getting easier to determine what is and isn't beneficial to my daily intake. I've certainly also gotten into a daily routine. Well semi daily anyway. I've found some things I like and work well within the plan. My two go to places, Jamba Juice and Subway, have certainly been nice to have. Mrs. Lil K's excellent cooking and efforts to keep us on plan have also made a huge difference in our success. I'm excited to see my continuing success and I think I can finally say I feel better. If things keep going this well I'll make my first goal in two weeks. Keep your fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home