Sunday, March 19, 2006

Week Eight

Well I've got a feeling week 9 is going to be a lot like week 5 was. We had a great time last night and part of that consisted of consuming mass quantities.

Of everything.

No regrets, but knowing we were going to really enjoy ourselves last night I weighed myself yesterday morning. So that weight is what went into the table. Since we weren't home this morning I couldn't weigh myself first thing so we did that when we got home today and lo and behold I'd gained four pounds over night. I did mention we ate a lot right? So no big deal. I've got a feeling a considerable part of the measurement today was shall we say old food not yet removed. I've been drinking lots of water today and we definitely ate light since we were still full from the previous 16 hours of wild abandon.

Back on track and working towards the first goal. I'm planning on a bit of frugality this week since next weekend we'll be taking the weekend Ensenada cruise out of Long Beach. So I may not make my 10% goal for another couple of weeks, but I'll get there. I've made great progress over the past two months, but I'm not going to totally give up on splurging for a weekend. Or two weekends even.

3/20/2006 Update: Got on the scale this morning and was back down at 166.5. Looking good for hitting the 10% goal sometime during the next week. Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home